Friday, November 2, 2007

The greatest

Who wouldn't agree? Halo 3 is obviously the greatest video game known to man. After years of trial and error with first person shooters I believe Halo 3 has set a standard that can not easily be reached. When I play Halo 3 I think about how many years it took for a gaming software company to finally come up with a concept that would hook the first person shooter addict just like Golden Eye, and Perfect Dark did on the Nintendo 64. Well I guess I can say it was worth the wait. I know their are allot of "Halo 3 haters" out their that think Halo 1 & 2 are better. Well who really cares? All I know is that Halo 3 made more money then allot of box office hits this past year, what other game titles have come even close? That just proves that Halo 3 is the greatest video game known to man.

No comments: